After the introduction of tools like ChatGPT, many users started using AI to generate content. This raises concerns about the originality and authenticity of the content. ChatGPT is quite useful when writing content, and integrating ChatGPT into a workspace can improve this. To save time and effort, it is essential to check whether AI is generating the content.
For this you can use AI text detectors, which are valuable tools for offices, writers, publishers, teachers and schools in general. Using the ChatGPT detector tool, you can verify the authenticity of the content. ChatGPT Detector tools not only help users detect ChatGPT generated content, but also ensure the credibility and integrity of the generated content. Today in this article we share the ChatGPT Detector tools with the step by step instructions below.
The best ChatGPT detector tools
There are many third-party tools available to detect ChatGPT content, aiding AI safety. It’s best to remember a few things, like that it doesn’t work well with short text and that human-written text can be labeled AI-written.
ChatGPT should not be used for plagiarism because other people’s content is not displayed verbatim. It is trained on a dataset that is more likely to produce synthesized content that remains plagiarism-free. Users can rely on these ChatGPT detector tools for content written by ChatGPT. Generative AI tools are used for research and generating information that is not plagiarized, and it is recommended that users check the contract terms before writing their content.
It is a web-based app platform where you need to paste text to check the documents. AI powers it, trained on human-written corpora and text generated by AI. GPTZero is a tool that allows users to identify the content delivery module, which provides sentence, paragraph or even document checks.
- Compared to other tools, GPTZero is highly accurate and remains helpful in scalability, providing a cost-effective solution for communicating with people with different communication styles.
- There is one downside to the GPTZero tools, as they can sometimes generate inaccurate or ill-informed answers. It may need some help with the most advanced language models.
To improve the quality of content, this web app detects fake news and web pages generated by OpenAI’s ChatGPT. You can start using the tools by checking the documents and receiving real-time feedback. Corrector.app is a free ChatGPT detector tool that offers high quality and authenticity while correcting grammar.
- It supports multiple languages and can be accessed on various platforms including web, Android and iOS. It is easy to use and does not require an extensive training dataset.
- Sometimes it fails to generate ideas and feedback and something can be missed, especially when it comes to idioms.
Another great tool that helps users generate content is the detector tool, which helps make necessary adjustments. Users can be trained in a unique set of guidelines before publishing content online.
- Writer offers repurposing of already written content, allowing users to deliver daily SEO blog posts.
- It is mainly available as an API and has a limit of 1500 characters at a time.
Reports suggest that it achieves 90% accuracy in detecting ChatGPT. It offers several features, including a targeted AI content bypass tool, an AI article generator, grammar checker, and writing hack. The Paraphrase tool highlights all AI-generated content. The dataset on which these AI models are trained has high probability and less confusion.
- This tool is good at calculating probability and confusion scores and helps users explain complicated topics. It provides a great user experience and also improves the fluidity of the content.
- Sometimes manual revision is necessary and may need to be more accurate.
This tool is almost 99% accurate in detecting ChatGPT. It can detect the presence of AI text and highlight its elements. Copyleak supports several languages and guarantees the authenticity of all required content. Moreover, Copyleak will locate all AI-generated points with detailed and accurate findings.
- It provides coverage with a better understanding of complex text patterns.
- Copyleaks has a limit on the search scope and it may take longer to detect the content.
AI Detector Pro
It is powered by a massive, trained AI neural network that can detect AI text patterns and deliver accurate results. You can use this tool to review and analyze text to better understand the patterns that are more likely to appear in text written by AI than by humans.
- It offers a 3-month free version that can be upgraded to a comprehensive platform for a small fee, with detailed reports from AI-generated text. You can efficiently manage all generated reports within the project and get sentence-level details.
- It only supports English language and sometimes returns results with incorrect content.
This is a great tool that allows users to predict AI-generated content, proving the originality of Google Docs. It is more aimed at web publishers to ensure that potential content is in the most original form.
- This tool is easy to use, offers different pricing models, and users can use the Chrome extension.
- It only supports English language and needs more in-depth analysis to get results.
The company has discontinued its AI text detector tool called AI Classifier because it was difficult to detect AI-generated content as it was unable to recognize and analyze specific patterns unique to each writing style. In addition to the ChatGPT detector tools, it can help identify cases of plagiarism to verify the originality of content, improve writing quality, and improve the accuracy and efficiency of document analysis to aid in language translation. Understanding sentiment analysis can make it more valuable for businesses, academics, and individuals.
The AI detection tool can identify ChatGPT generated content, such as GPTZero and Copyleaks AI content detectors. However, it warns that these tools may need to be more reliable and accurate.