Microsoft’s AI-powered Bing simplifies your search experience. The artificial intelligence technology delivers highly relevant results, making it easier and faster to find what you are looking for. Whether you want the latest news, information on a specific topic, or answers to your questions, Bing’s AI can help. There are many users who still don’t know how to get AI-powered bing in their browsers. So in this article let me show you how to get AI-powered Bing and everything there is to know about AI-powered Bing.
What is Microsoft’s AI-powered Bing?
Microsoft’s AI-Powered Bing is a search engine that uses artificial intelligence technology to deliver highly relevant and personalized search results to its users. It provides a more efficient and effective way to find the latest news, information on a specific topic or answers to user questions.
Microsoft AI-powered Bing: Everything you need to know
The search engine Bing, owned by Microsoft, has a Bing AI variant that uses artificial intelligence. Bing AI uses artificial intelligence to provide users with more relevant and personalized search results. The new Bing is easy to use, just like any other search engine. Any search term (such as “top vacation destinations in the Caribbean”) causes Bing to produce a list of default search results. But wait, there’s something new to your right! A text box with a written explanation of the holiday destinations that Bing says you should visit.
The new Bing experience includes two elements. The classic search option includes a list of search results and a new evolving interface on the right. The new “Chat” option can be accessed by swiping up from the list of links or clicking on its own link. For those who have access, Microsoft’s new Bing.com has a large search box in the middle that can hold lengthy queries of up to 1,000 characters.
The Bing search and chat features from the Edge sidebar should also work. Additional benefits, according to Microsoft, include the ability to summarize PDF documents and provide more contextual information. However, after downloading the Edge Dev version with the Bing sidebar enabled, we were unable to activate the functionality.
How does AI-powered Bing work?
A2: AI-powered Bing uses artificial intelligence algorithms to personalize search results based on a user’s search history and location, understand the purpose behind a user’s search query, and suggest search terms when a user submits their query. It also uses image recognition technology to identify items in photos and natural language processing to generate an “Answer Box” at the top of search results, giving users a short and concise answer to their question.
How can you get AI-powered Bing?
Join Microsoft’s waiting list to start using the new Bing. Download the Bing app and set it as your default search engine to get started right away. Once it is removed from the waitlist, you can easily access the AI-powered Bing by visiting the Bing website.
- On your PC, go to the browser and search for bing.com/new.
- Click on the ‘Register on the waiting list’ button. (If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to create one before you can log in.)
- You will receive a notification “Great! You are on the waiting list.”
- Click the blue ‘Access the new Bing’ button faster to try to speed up the process.
- Make sure you have set Microsoft Bing as your default browser.
- You can even install the Bing app on your smartphone to access Bing faster.
- Scan the QR code to get the link to the app download page. or you can click “Microsoft Bing App” and enter your phone number to receive the link via SMS.
How does Microsoft AI-powered Bing work?
- Personalized Search: Bing personalizes search results depending on a user’s search history and location using AI algorithms. Users will therefore be able to find results that better suit their individual needs.
- Image recognition powered by AI: Bing identifies items in photos using image recognition technology and provides viewers with relevant results depending on the content of the image.
- Bing Answer Box: Bing generates an ‘Answer Box’ at the top of search results using natural language processing and other AI techniques, giving users a short and concise answer to their question.
- Improved autocompletion: To make it easier for users to find what they’re looking for, Bing uses machine learning algorithms to suggest search terms when a user submits their search query.
- Intelligent Search: To provide results beyond just keyword matching, Bing uses AI algorithms to understand the purpose behind a user’s search query.
Is the new Bing better than ChatGPT?
Yes, in some ways. Bing seems to be more thorough than ChatGPT’s free version so far, while OpenAI’s chatbot seems much more eager to be used as a study tool. ChatGPT actually composed the essay after instructing the other two search engines to compare and evaluate two artistic eras. Bing provided only an outline and left it to each student to use to complete the actual work. Bing is much more limited in other aspects. It rejects anything sexual and does not provide medical advice. Ironically, these solutions can be accessed through the standard search interface. No offensive, dangerous or copyrighted content is produced. Additionally, Bing has more methods than ChatGPT, but ChatGPT’s examples were much more focused and explained the code better.
The AI-powered Bing is currently completely free. To take advantage and get the new Bing experience, a Microsoft account is required. You’ll have to be on a waiting list until Microsoft makes the entire Bing experience live. Even then, you can only ask the new Bing a certain number of questions. Microsoft indicated that “while anonymous questions are not currently supported, they will be in the future.”
🌟 Do you have burning questions about how to get AI-powered Bing? Do you need some extra help with AI tools or something else?
💡 Feel free to send an email to Arva Rangwala, our expert at OpenAIMaster. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and Arva will be happy to help you!
Published on February 13, 2023. Updated on October 13, 2023.